MO x OC
MO x UO
Nice to meet you
HI, I'M MO!
I love Urban Outfitters because to me UO is home.
As a leader, I want to help create and sustain a thriving culture within the community of my team.
I am creative, positive, encouraging, and a firm believer in growth.
I want to bring passion and excellence to everything I do.
WACC/SHOES DEPARTMENT MANAGER / STORE 095
As a member of the UO team, I focus on growth, development and training team members to succeed and thrive within the company. I find new ways to develop the culture and community of my peers and team, and empower those around me to help them achieve our unified vision. I am transparent, honest, and caring with my team; I lead through my strengths and also seek advice, feedback, and collaboration.
- Nov 2016 - Present: WACC Department Manager @ STR095
- May 2016 - Oct 2016: Senior Team Lead/Acting WACC Manager @ STR016
- March 2015 - April 2016: WACC Team Lead @ STR016
- Oct 2014 - March 2015: Sales Associate @ STR016
INVESTING IN LEADERSHIP GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
I believe in taking on challenges through innovation, communication and organization. I strive to create a work environment where associates, specialists, and team leads take ownership of their role within the company and day to day tasks. I enjoy investing in others, through fostering a positive learning environment, and offering consistent feedback.
See below for unique strategies I've created to enhance productivity and awareness in my team.
- Labeling boxes for efficient shoe checks and fast organization.
- Daily checklist for opening cashier to complete and sign, ensuring my department can function even when I am not there.
- KPI Reports/Match Rate: The more the team knows, the more they care. Showing my team what's important to the store and company helps them stay on track of how they are personally contributing to the store.
- Posting pictures of team members who meet the store goals gives recognition for those who succeed and incentive for those who have opportunity to grow.
UO STRO95 STAFF CONTENT
I produce internal video content for my team to create a fun, and effective way of communicating store memos, bulletins and notices.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME.
I was born in Huntington Beach, CA.
I live in DTLA.
I love music and photography.
I have a Siberian Husky named Johnny Fabrizio Moretti Alfonso.
I am addicted to podcasts and Trader Joe's.
Over the last two years, I've contributed 20+ social media posts as a model and photographer by producing visual content for UO, UO_OC, and Urban Outfitter's promotional email blast. I love to create content for UO whether it's behind or in front of the camera. Visual mediums like photography, fashion, merchandising, and design are integral part of what I do to enhance the customer experience, and internal experience for my team.